Christian Stewardship Seminar & Lunch
Yes, this special seminar and lunch are the same day as the Super Bowl, but fear not! We will be done before 2:00, giving you more than three hours to get home and prepare for the big game. Seriously, though, this is not an event you’ll want to miss.
Carry-in Lunch and Christian Stewardship Seminar
Led by James Morrow with the Missouri Baptist Children’s Home
Discover answers to questions like:
- What does Christian Stewardship look like?
- How does Christian Stewardship apply to my estate?
- What are the basics of estate planning through joint ownership, wills and trusts?
- How do I take care of minor children and/or provide for adult children best?
Learn how you can:
- Save thousands of dollars in probate expenses!
- Reduce or eliminate estate taxes!
- Increase your current income with good planning!
Participants are eligible to receive:
- Free personal consultation
- Free “Tax Impact Statement”
- Free “simple will” forms
If you don’t have a legally established plan:
- You won’t decide who will raise your minor children, the courts will decide.
- You won’t decide who receives your estate, state intestate law will dictate.
- You won’t be able to reduce the cost of probate, the full amount will come out of your estate.
- You won’t be able to reduce any taxes owed, the full amount will come out of your estate.
- You can’t leave anything for the Lord’s work, the Lord’s work isn’t included in the state’s plan.
The Seminar and Follow-up consultation will enable to you to:
- Clarify your desires (goals).
- Evaluate the options to achieve those goals.
- Establish a legally binding plan.